Saturday, August 29, 2009

"It's More Than a Children's Song"


Jeremiah 32:27 "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"

"My God is so BIG, so STRONG, and so MIGHTY there's nothing my God can not do" We used to sing this song all the time when we were kids. We teach it to our own children and grandchildren. It's one of those songs that we have "branded" as a children's song. What a shame.

What a shame that we have allowed that song to only be for kids. Jeremiah was not a child when he penned this verse. He understood (as an adult) that his God was capable of doing anything. I say it is about time that we as adult Christians start believing what we are teaching the next generation.

How big is your God? Is He big enough to solve your problems? There is nothing too hard for Him. Trust Him with your whole heart. You will be thankful when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment