Sunday, July 12, 2009

Devotion for Sunday, July 12th, 2009 "It's Sunday! Are you glad?"

Psalm 122:1 "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord"

Is today just another Sunday to you? Here in Psalm 122:1, David said that he was "glad" when he got to go into the Lord's house. Does that describe how you feel this morning. Some of you, I know went to bed last night dreading the fact that you had to get up and get ready to go to church today. I've known people that have said, "Church really isn't all that important." Well, if it's not, what was David so glad about? If you can be an outstanding Christian without it, why did God establish it?

I hope this morning, this afternoon, or even this evening, whenever you may be reading this, I hope that you will be glad for the next opportunity to attend the house of the Lord. Get glad, church is worth getting excited about. It's Sunday! Are you glad? Get glad and get to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment